A woman bathed in a jacuzzi and almost lost her legs

spacompressed

 A woman bathed in a jacuzzi and almost lost her legs

Spread the love

A resident of the UK swam in the jacuzzi and seized sepsis and gangrene.

The 46-year-old Briton was visiting her friend, and accepted the invitation to take a dip in the jacuzzi. Shortly before this, a woman cut her leg, but did not take this fact too seriously.

After spending time in the jacuzzi, the Briton felt fine and went to bed. However, the next morning she discovered that her whole body was covered with painful red rashes.

The woman immediately went to the hospital. It turned out that while bathing in the jacuzzi, she became infected with a bacterium that caused sepsis. Doctors warned that if the treatment does not help, then they will be forced to cut out the damaged skin, and in the worst case, even to amputate the limbs.

Fortunately, the professionalism of the doctors helped the woman recover. After 3 weeks, she was discharged from the hospital.

Photo: Pixabay

Editor of the blogJosh.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top