According to analysts, the contribution of several of our contemporaries to the development of scientific and technological progress is so significant that their work provided them with a rightful place in history.
Here are the names of the geniuses of the XXI century:
1. Elon Musk. One of the most amazing people on the planet. Elon Musk is constantly funding experimental scientific technologies that could provide humanity with a chance of survival. In addition, he is the CEO of Tesla and the founder of SpaceX. It is he who should be thanked for the popularization of eco-friendly electric cars. According to experts, the invention of Ilon Mask is truly capable of changing the world for the better.
2. Terence Tao. The Australian-American mathematician has earned himself a place in history by proving the famous Brin-Tao theorem. His IQ is 230.
3. Pavel Durov. The main achievement is the creation of the popular social network VKontakte and Telegram.
4. Larry Page. It is thanks to him that people all over the world use the Google search engine, and the word "google" is firmly included in our everyday life. Included in the top 10 richest people in the world.
5. Bill Gates. It is difficult to overestimate his contribution to the development of information technology. One of the creators of Microsoft. When Bill Gates led the company, the famous Windows saw the light. Among other things, Bill Gates is a philanthropist who has already spent about $ 35 billion to help those in need. Despite this fact, in terms of cash it is second only to Jeff Bezos, occupying an honorable second place in the list of the richest people on the planet.
Photo: open source