The teenager tried vape and fell into a coma

vapecompressed

The teenager tried vape and fell into a coma

Spread the love

In the US, a teenager almost died after he tried to smoke a vape.

About this newspaper tells The Mirror. It is reported that the teenager bought a steam generator on the street and immediately decided to try it.

After a few puffs, the young guy had trouble breathing. He was urgently hospitalized in the hospital. The condition of the guy was critical, the doctors had to put him in a state of artificial coma to save his life.

Moreover, after what happened the teenager had serious heart problems.

Over the past month in the US, eight teenagers have suffered lung damage due to vap smoking. Doctors recommended that young people think about the imaginary benefits of these devices.

Photo: Pixabay

Editor of the blogJosh.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top