20-year-old girl died after a kiss with her lover

1560678348 581 7 1 compressed
Spread the love

In Canada, a young girl died after she kissed her boyfriend.

According to European media, the cause of death was an acute peanut allergy.

After the kiss, the girl was in the hospital. It turned out that shortly before the meeting with his beloved, the young man ate a peanut butter sandwich.

The doctors in the hospital made all attempts to promptly provide appropriate assistance to the patient, but the miracle did not happen, the girl died.

It is reported that immediately after the kiss, a Canadian resident felt bad, she was very hard to breathe, even an inhaler did not help her.

The results of the forensic examination showed that the patient had a severe form of brain anex.

Photo: Pixabay

Editor of the blogJosh.

READ  See what he can do. A man with cerebral palsy has learned to make origami language

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.