A woman complained of water in her ear and found a poisonous spider
Doctors removed a poisonous spider from the ear of a US resident.
Suzy Torres sought help from a doctor. She thought there was water in her ear. This prevented her from living normally.
CBS News informs about the incident. The doctor examined the patient and was shocked.
He also called other doctors in order to solve this problem and consult. Soon they informed the patient that a hermit spider crawled into her ear.
The poisonous spider was removed.
According to the woman, she was very scared when she found out what really happened. The American noted that before she did not even think about the fact that spiders can get into the human ear.
Hermit spider lives in the United States. Its poison can cause weakness, chills, itching and even death.