Doctors pulled the keys of the mailbox from the stomach of a 3-year-old girl

122ed
Spread the love

Moscow doctors pulled a three-year-old girl from the stomach two keys from the mailbox. The child accidentally swallowed iron keys right in front of his mother.

According to the press service of the Moscow Department of Health, the little one was indulging with the keys, and she did not notice how they ended up in her mouth.

The girl immediately began to cough and complain of chest pain. The mother of the child called an ambulance. Doctors urgently used the endoscope and removed a foreign object in the operating room under incubation anesthesia.

Doctors remind that in such situations, you should immediately seek medical help.

Photo: Telegram / Moscow Department of Health

Editor of the blogJosh.

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.