Mother saved her son's life by noticing redness on his hand.

1560418368 812 x13
Spread the love

In Britain, the mother noticed a graze on the child’s hand, which saved his life.

It turned out that a small reddening is not at all harmless, but a sign of beginning sepsis.

Events occurred on the island of Jersey. A local resident, 41-year-old Alexandra Ruddy, sounded the alarm after seeing redness on the skin of her son, whose name is Evan.

The woman immediately went to the medical facility, as a result, the doctors diagnosed the boy with sepsis.

Doctors have provided timely assistance to the child: antibiotic treatment, before amputation, it did not come.

And the cause of infection was the usual wound received during a trip to the zoo.

We remind you that blood poisoning develops extremely quickly and can be fatal.

Photo: © ecoandhealthy

Editor of the blogJosh.

See also  A powerful gas explosion destroyed a high-rise building in Poland: there are dead

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.