Mother filmed her daughter and saved her life
The British took a 20-second video with her daughter and saved her life.
A 30-year-old woman turned to a doctor because her little daughter was seriously ill. The girl gasped and felt very bad, but the doctor did not find any abnormalities.
After a while the baby became even worse – her body began to turn blue and become covered with yellow spots. The young mother called an ambulance and described the condition of her daughter, but the doctors who arrived at the scene could not make a diagnosis. Surprisingly, the symptoms in the hospital disappeared and only showed up at home.
Then the woman filmed the girl's body. The doctors looked at the shots and immediately realized that the child had blood poisoning. A five-year-old girl spent 12 days in a hospital.
Without knowing it, the mother of the child saved her daughter's life.