Maggi diet, egg diet + menu for 4 weeks
Often in the company of losing weight people can hear about the Maggi diet. The first thing the name of this diet is associated with is the bouillon cube, although it has nothing to do with it. The Maggi diet is often called “egg”, because it is eggs are the main product in this power system.
During the Maggi diet, weight goes away quickly enough, although there are no strong restrictions in it. Despite this, it is considered quite strict, because the diet and menu must be strictly observed. The Maggi diet lasts 4 weeks.
With an egg diet, snacks are excluded, meals are 3 times a day… Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Maggi diet should be at the same time every day.
Maggi egg diet rules
- In no case cannot be swapped breakfast and lunch, or for example lunch and dinner.
- You cannot replace one product with any other. However, it is possible to exclude a product that you are allergic to without replacing it.
- During Maggi’s Egg Diet you need to drink 2-3 liters of clean water…
- Dishes can be steamed, boiled, stewed or baked in the oven. Maggi Diet excludes frying food in oil…
- Try include activity and sports while losing weight on the Maggi egg diet.
- It is necessary to trim off the fatty areas of the meat and remove the skin from the chicken.
- Sugar and sugar-containing foods should be eliminated from the diet.
Foods that are allowed on the Maggi diet
- On the Maggi diet, lean meats and chicken are allowed, as well as minced meat and offal.
- Fish and seafood. Choose lean fish when preparing your meals.
- Any non-starchy vegetables, such as carrots, squash, cabbage, broccoli, celery, or green beans. Any greens are also allowed.
- Of the fruits on the Maggi diet, you can eat citrus fruits, apples, pears, kiwi, any berries are allowed.
- Dairy and fermented milk products. Low fat cottage cheese and cheese. Starting from 4 weeks, kefir and other fermented milk products are allowed.
- Whole grain bread or crispbread, but no more than 30 g per day.
- Eggs are one of the main ingredients in this diet. They are a protein product that saturates the body for a long time.
- Coffee and tea without sugar and milk are allowed at all times.
- Salt, spices and seasonings without sugar and flavor enhancers.
Prohibited foods on the Maggi egg diet
On Maggi’s Egg Diet prohibited:
- any cereals and pasta;
- baked goods and confectionery;
- vegetable and butter oils;
- sugar, honey, fructose;
- potatoes and legumes;
- high-calorie fruits with a high GI (banana, grapes, mango, etc.);
- canned foods (peas, corn and others);
- carbonated drinks;
4 weeks menu for the Maggi egg diet
Maggi Egg Diet 1 week menu
Maggi Egg Diet 2 weeks menu
Maggi Egg Diet 3 weeks menu
From the third week, breakfast is canceled, which was during the first two weeks.
The products listed on the menu must be eaten throughout the day in unlimited quantities.
Maggi 4 weeks egg diet menu
Products from the list must be eaten throughout the day only in the amount indicated in the table. Recommended to be divided into 3 main meals and 1-2 snacks.
Since Maggi’s egg diet is low in calories, you need to get out of it gradually by adding 100 kcal per day.
You do not need to grab onto prohibited foods on the very first day, otherwise the excess weight will come back.
If you feel a deterioration in well-being, you should immediately stop losing weight.
It is worth remembering that only proper nutrition and physical activity are the key to a slim figure.