The basics of proper nutrition
The basics of proper nutrition Is a set of rules for a balanced diet, adhering to which you can improve metabolism. It will also help you to change your figure and get new healthy habits!
However, non-observance of the basics of proper nutrition leads to obesity, rapid fatigue, decreased performance and deterioration in well-being.
Your diet for PN should be varied and should include foods such as:
- A fish
- Some nuts
Choose food that is rich in vitamins, trace elements and amino acids.
The basics of proper nutrition when making a menu
- Calculate your KBZHU (the ratio of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates), it depends on your activity, height, weight.
At first it may seem that it is difficult, but it is enough to calculate for a week what and how much you eat, and you can determine by eye how many calories were eaten.
- Proper nutrition assumes that food intake will occur in small portions, 5 times a day. Basic: breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 additional snacks during the day.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits. They contain fiber, which helps the intestines function.
- Include fish and seafood on the diet. Saltwater fish contains omega-3 fatty acids, and seafood contains iodine, which normalizes metabolism.
- Eliminate fast food and food junk from your life! Burgers, chips, and sodas won’t do any good for your body. They contradict the basics of proper nutrition
- Drink plenty of clean water. Add lemon, mint, a teaspoon of honey to it and keep it always in sight.
- Limit unhealthy calories as much as possible. Eliminate sugar, flour products, starchy vegetables (for example, potatoes), mayonnaise sauces and semi-finished meat products from the diet.
Most often, it takes 2-3 days to get used to the basics of proper nutrition.
Of course, it will not be so easy to change your food preferences right away, but this temporary discomfort cannot surpass the benefits received by the body.
By adhering to these recommendations, you will notice positive changes in your body, your digestion will improve and your mood will improve!
Remember the main thing is stability and then you will succeed!